Privacy NoticeThis is the privacy notice of Moko3D. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to Moko3D.Our registered office is at Aberfall, Church Side, Goxhill DN19 7LT.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at 6. www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category. If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data. If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Information we process with your consent
- Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
- Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
- Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
- If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
- We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us email@example.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.This may include your personal information.
Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
Sending a message to Moko3D
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.We use that information to resolve your complaint.If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you.The information is not used for any other purpose.We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
- to track how you use our website.
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
Personal identifiers from your browsing activityRequests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
Information we obtain from third partiesAlthough we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.No such information is personally identifiable to you.
Access to your personal informationAt any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you.To obtain a copy of any information you may send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.orgAfter receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
Removal of your informationIf you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at email@example.com.This may limit the service we can provide to you.
Verification of your informationWhen we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Use of site by childrenWe do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
Encryption of data sent between usWe use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
Retention period for personal dataExcept as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
Compliance with the law
Whilst effort is taken to ensure accurate and upto date information on this site, visitor’s use of this website is at their own risk, including any information, accuracy, provision of third party links, unavailability/downtime or technical & software issues that might arise as a result of their use or attempted use of this site.
Moko3D will not accept liability for any loss or damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any visitors use of or the inability to use any aspect of this website.
All intellectual property rights and copyrights to imagery and material within this site are reserved and retained by Moko3D and/or the parties involved in those projects as applicable.
By proceeding with access to our website you are deemed to have accepted these terms.